The Naturedays core principle is to educate all children about the natural world: to encourage respect, appreciation, understanding and ultimately a responsible attitude towards our planet and everything on it.
We aim to do this by:
• Providing a unique opportunity to experience nature first hand.
• Providing field experience and techniques for secondary schools.
• Paying close attention to the quality and progression of the service we offer.
• Providing a range of facilities both indoors and out that foster learning in a comfortable, safe environment.
• Providing a service under the heading of “Education For All”, which includes those with special educational needs.
• Delivering education programmes that are congruent with local and national education and natural heritage priorities.
• Seeking funding, the requirements for which are congruent with our own values.